OH. MY. GOODNESS!
What a GREAT conversation. You guys. This may be one you want to listen to a couple times over.
We go into detail about:
- Supreme self-care
- Scheduling pleasure & joy
- Getting rid of the need to lose weight
- Loving who you are right now
- Journalling – how to start, what to write about
- How to START finding balance with food
- Being present, creating days you look forward to
Go follow @jamiemendell on Instagram. Leave her a comment about the episode – let her know what you thought of her advice & story!
A little bit more about Jamie:
Jamie is a health & lifestyle coach who guides women through the powerful process of mastering their lives through one core element: taking exceptional care of their whole selves. She believes that through supreme self-care (mental, emotional, physical, and soulful), we’re able to cultivate a life in which we feel resilient, powerful, and deeply joyful. She has helped thousands of other women do the same through her coaching, events and online courses.
- Sarah Jenks
- 2016 In Review (blog post on reflection)
- Master Your Life Program (launching in October!!)
Find Jamie here:
You guys know the deal… if you liked this episode, SHARE IT! Rate & review my podcast (send me an email that you did it) and I’ll send you my “Balance with Food Guide” for free!