Wow, today’s episode is jam-packed with strategies, tips and ideas. Don’t let this overwhelm you, keep it simple!
Robin Long, of The Balanced Life, chats with us about:
- being intentional
- loving your body, body image
- baby steps, small choices (and how they can totally change your whole relationship to food!)
- how gratitude can change your life
- keeping things simple
- having a positive community to turn to & surround yourself with
- simple ways to take care of yourself
- different seasons in life
A little bit about Robin:
Robin provides workouts and resources for busy women who struggle to find time to exercise, desperately want to love their bodies again and are tired of starting and stopping exercise plans that don’t work for the long-haul. The Balanced Life is a place to find quick, yet effective, online Pilates & barre workouts that can be done from home or on the road.
She’s also passionate about helping women transform their relationship with exercise and healthy living by choosing “grace over guilt” and finding a balance that feels like FREEDOM. The Balanced Life serves tens of thousands of women all over the world. She’s partnered with major brands such as Athleta, Cameron Diaz’s blog ‘The Body Book’, Guiliana Rancic’s “Fab, Fit, Fun”, Self Magazine online, Business Insider, and many others to bring the positive message of The Balanced Life to women who are striving to improve their bodies and their lives.
When she’s not filming Pilates workouts, coaching online clients, or posting to Instagram, she can be found chasing my 3-year-old daughter and 11-month-old son, going for runs with my husband, relaxing on the beach, and occasionally enjoying the perfectly-timed glass of Napa Chardonnay (nursing mamas you know what she means there).
Go follow Robin! Leave a comment on her Instagram & let her know you listened to the podcast! 🙂
- The Balanced Life’s website – head here for 3 free work outs!
- The Balanced Life’s YouTube Channel
- The Balanced Life’s Facebook
- The Balanced Life’s Instagram
THANK you for being here! Have a great rest of your day!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe, share & review! Once you do that – send me an email to let me know. I’ll send you my Balance with Food Guide for FREE!