Hi there! How are you this morning? Thanks for being here. I wanted to update you and let you know you can expect a new blog post here every Wednesday morning. I want this to be a mid-week burst for you if you’re feeling stuck in your intuitive eating journey. 🙂
Today is all about Patterns with Food. This post is going to be an exercise you can do on your own. It’s one I often do with my very own clients!
Get out a piece of paper and take about 10 minutes to write and plan. This will be helpful because you’ll create clarity on what you’re needing to change and WHY it’s important to you.
- Take some time to reflect on yesterday, and the last week or so.
- When are you turning to food most often?
- What habits have you formed with food?
- Which habits are positive? Which ones are negative?
- For the negatives –> What habit/pattern would you want instead?
- How could you start shifting them to the habit that will serve you better?